St. Paul Church offers a PSR program for those families who attend public schools. The program covers grades K thru 8. Classes are held on Wednesday evenings.
Paul PSR Registration Information for 2018-2019
- One Child $200
- Two or More Children $250
Early Bird Tuition Prices! (if you register by May 1, 2018)
- One Child $180
- Two or More Children $230
Book Fee (per child):
- $20 per child
- Second Grade = $25 (covers additional books and preparation materials.
- Eighth Grade = $50 (covers additional books and retreat fees)
Where to Register:
- In the school office on Wednesday, April 11, April 18 and April 25 from 6 pm to 8 pm
- At Parish Center during office hours
What to Bring:
You’ll need the following information and/or materials to register:
- Contact Information for Family (name, address, phone, email)
- Emergency Contact Information
- For each child, as applicable: Baptismal Certificate (copy), First Communion date and Parish (students in 2nd and 8th grade must have a baptismal certificate on file)
- Cash or Check for tuition and fees (see above)
Contact: Deacon Bob Marischen
2018-2019 PSR Calendar (preliminary - revised 08/06/2018)
Please note the following update on page 5 of the student handbook - "Students will receive their Sacraments of First Reconciliation and First Communion, or Confirmation, only after two consecutive years of satisfactory participation in a formal Catholic Religion program. If a student is not a returning student in the St. Paul PSR, proof of attendance at another Catholic Parish PSR or Day School will be required."
Special note to Parent Volunteers and Student Volunteers:
St. Paul Church and School follow the Archdiocese of St. Louis Safe Environment Program (Protecting God's Children). The program is designed to help protect the youth, elderly and vulnerable adults of our parish as they participate in activities within our community.
Any adult who works or volunteers with young people must attend a Protecting God’s Children workshop, agree to the Code of Ethical Conduct, and agree to undergo a background check that is updated in even-numbered years. Student volunteers are required to sign a Code of Ethical Conduct for Minors.
Contact: Lori at the Parish Center 636-978-1900, ext 221
Protecting God's Children Workshop Schedule (pre-registration is required for all workshops)
Code of Ethical Conduct Forms (for employees, volunteers, minors and contracted employees)
Missouri Department of Social Services Children's Division Child Abuse and Neglect Hotline: 1-800-392-3738
For additional information related to reporting incidents of suspected abuse:
please refer to the Archdiocese's Policy, Procedures and Guidelines on Child Abuse and Neglect Reports or contact the Office of Child and Youth Protection: 314-792-7704