As promised, The ATN (All Things New) committee with the additional 4 volunteers has completed the
St. Paul Parish Model Option “D”. We trust you will agree with our approach in this document.
This will be printed on Parish letterhead and hand delivered to Father Chris Martin on December 22nd.
At each mass on the weekends of December 11th & 18th we will have signature pages available for
parishioners to sign and we will attach them to this document that we provide to Father Chris Martin.
There will be signature sheets in the back of church up until December 21st and at the parish center. We
are also going to have signature sheets at the school office. We will also have copies of Model Option
“D” and the Feedback Survey Helpful Hints in the back of church and at the parish center.
However, It is essential that all parishioners respond to the survey as the diocese has asked. It has
been stated - they will NOT accept anything but On-Line survey feedback! They need their database
populated with all parishioner’s feedback so the archdiocese can have statistics & data to analyze
parishioner investment in their parish. You are invited to use our Model Option "D" in responding to the
survey and we have a Feedback Survey Helpful Hints document to help you complete the survey. If you
choose not to use this Model Option “D” then please complete a survey with your personal feedback so
your input can be part of their data/statistics.
11/6/2022 Presentation at Mass - Committee Chair Kevin Runge explains the Feedback Survey Guidance Packet
Accessing the Material Shared at your Parish Listening Session:
To access the material that was shared at your parish listening session, including the presentation, videos, and model option maps, visit https://allthingsnew.archstl.org/Planning-Area-11
Link to the Feedback Survey Guidance Packet from the St. Paul Committee: packet
Accessing the Online Survey: 'firstname.lastname@example.org'
To access the online survey to provide your feedback about the draft model options that were presented for your planning area, visit https://allthingsnew.archstl.org/Planning-Area-11
Here are some helpful hints to assist you with completing the survey:
- The online survey is open until December 31, 2022.
- The online survey will take approximately 10 to 20 minutes to complete, depending on your responses to the open-ended questions.
- The online survey is anonymous; however, you will have the option to provide your name and contact information in case further clarification is needed about your comments.
- Once you start the online survey, you cannot stop or go back in to finish the survey. You will need to finish the online survey at one time.
- A list of all of the questions are attached so you can prepare your answers prior to starting the survey online.
- Only responses entered through the online survey will be accepted. Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we are unable to accept any feedback not entered into the online survey.
- If you do not have access to a computer, the internet, or the online survey, contact your parish for assistance with entering your survey responses.
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we do not have the ability to respond to any questions that you submit through the online survey. If you have any questions that require a response, send them to email@example.com.
Compilation of the Online Survey Results:
Based on previous experience and the response to other archdiocesan surveys, we anticipate approximately 20,000 to 30,000 responses to the online survey. All of the feedback will be individually reviewed as it is received by a team comprised of individuals from the All Things New team, the Archdiocesan Pastoral Council, and Catholic Leadership Institute. This compilation will occur through early January 2023 and will be used to add to and modify existing model options. These revised model options will be shared with priests, deacons, parish life coordinator, and key parish leaders in the winter of 2023 for further feedback.
For any questions pertaining to All Things New, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any questions pertaining to accessing or completing the online survey, contact email@example.com.
DMI Survey results https://allthingsnew.archstl.org/Survey-Results