Perpetual Adoration is held continuously in chapel
Matt. 11:28 “Come to me, all you who labor and are burdened and I will give you rest.”
Would you like an hour of peace once in a while? Spend an hour with the Lord, choose a regularly scheduled hour, be a substitute or just drop by the chapel at any time.
Contact: Virginia Mueller at 636-272-4108
26 WAYS TO SPEND AN HOUR WITH JESUS
1. Slowly read scripture until something hits you. Then LISTEN. (Lectio Divina)
2. Pray a Rosary.
3. Let God look at you and love you – unconditionally. Remember, once you ask for forgiveness, He has forgotten your sins.
4. Tell Him something that made you happy. Then LISTEN.
5. Tell Him what you are afraid of. Then LISTEN.
6. Tell Him what angers you. Then LISTEN.
7. Speak about your loved ones.
8. Pray for an enemy.
9. Talk with Him about work.
10. Sing a song for Him in your heart.
11. Promise to trust Him.
12. Imagine Mary or one of the saints sitting next to you and praying with you.
13. Renew your loyalty to His Church.
14. Lean on Him. Tell Him you love Him.
15. Thank Him for the sacraments.
16. Tell Him your failures. Ask for help. Then LISTEN.
17. Slowly recite the Beatitudes.
18. Pray one Our Father slowly.
19. Pray one Hail Mary slowly.
20. Pray the Creed slowly.
21. Pray for vocations.
22. Ask Him to show you the next step.
23. Look at yourself. Count your gifts. Then thank Him.
24. Ask Him to show you if you have hidden any talents, and to help you use them in a way that pleases Him.
25. Pray for the world.
26. Enjoy just being in His presence and in His peace.